Not everything that comes to you is meant for you, few things are just by the way. They come as a lesson and leave you stronger and more capable for life ahead. Life lessons are usually learnt out of school. Every time you learn something, you grow a little, so, why cry over a breakup? It might take time for you to move on, but make sure it doesn’t take a too long for it’d eat up your self-worth. Be confident and stop beating around the bush.
Calling off a relationship is not easy, no matter who is calling it off your partner or you. Dragging a relationship for just the sake of being involved with each other when there is no emotional bond is even worse. So, once it has ended be ready to live with it. It is very hard to let go off things which once meant the world to you, but that is how it is. You can’t get over a breakup in a jiffy; it takes a lot of time and patience. If you feel that it might difficult to come to terms with life again, you always have your friends and family to help you. Moreover, you can also go for professional counselling anytime.
Do’s to get over with a breakup.
Dealing with a breakup usually becomes easier when you have the right approach. Here are some tips that might help you a little –
• Cry it out. Call a friend or write a journal maybe. Let it all out. Keeping it within you will rupture your self-esteem and make you feel sadder about it.
• Going out on a holiday will surely help. Don’t you think even the idea of a trip is exciting already? Go for an adventure and discover a new happier you.
• Change your space, organize your room. Find the unnecessary things that are not letting you move on, toss it in the trash and feel decontaminated.
• Work out. Go dancing, get sweaty. Get that perfect body you were missing lately. Or switch to yoga, relax a little and say hello to the sexy one in the mirror.
• Retail therapy, this is the best way to repair damage the breakup has caused. Shopping is always a good idea post breakup. New pair of shoes will fix everything, trust me.
• Go on a TV show marathon, listen to some good music or watch movies. This will change the way you look at things and help you move.
Dont’s while undergoing a breakup.
Then, there are things that will make things even difficult for you so try not to indulge in these:
• Stop stalking your ex on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Block him/her from all the places you could reach him/her. Delete his/her number from your phone.
• No you can’t be just friends with your ex. You would not be okay with your ex going out with somebody new, it’d hurt you more. When you could let go off a partner you can also survive without that one friend.
• Don’t plan on taking revenge. Revenge is for weak people, it is a trait of an insecure person. And you my darling can just let it go, you have so much else to live with or to live for.
• No rebound. You need not play with somebody else’s feeling for the heck of you feeling happy. Give some time; you’ll surely be with a better person who deserves all your love.
• Do not reconcile. Once you have disposed off a thing you would not want it back. A crack in a glass will always remain no matter how much you try to fix it. Let it go, stay strong on your ground.
• Do not involve yourself in any kind of addiction. Don’t smoke or drink to fight a breakup. All you have to do is give time things will get back to normal eventually.